To start PHP:To use php you will needTo start PHP:
- Web Server with PHP and MySQL support
- Install PHP on your own PC
Web Server with PHP and MYSQL
Click me to Install PHP & MYSQL on server
Install PHP on your own PC
Installing PHP on your own PC is very easy and it is available for all all operating systems. There are many AMP (Apache, MySQL, PHP) options available in the market that are given below:
Xampp : (Apache + MariaDB + PHP + Perl ) for Cross Platform, XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment.
WAMP : For Windows
LAMP For Linux
MAMP For Mac
- Open the XAMPP website. Go to https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html in your computer’s web browser.
2. Now you have to select the operating system which you are using. t’s a grey button near the bottom of the page.
3. Depending on your browser, you may first have to select a save location or verify the download.
4. After downloading XAMPP,Double-click the downloaded file. A window will pop-up, where you have to click on the Next button.
5. select the all components, which you want to install and click the Next button .
6. Now you can choose a folder where you want to install the XAMPP in your system and click the Next button.
7. Click Next and move ahead.
8. XAMPP is ready to install, so click on the Next button for install the XAMPP.
10. Now finish window will display after successful installation. Click Finish when prompted. It’s at the bottom of the XAMPP window.
10. Choose your preferred language.
Now XAMPP is ready to use. Start the Apache server and MySQL and run the PHP program on the localhost.
Now to start Apache and MySQL , click on the start button. then XAMPP is running successfully.
Click here to download WAMP server
Click here to download LAMP server