Installation of Postgres and MYSQL in the same server Bitnami Config.
INSTALLATION OF LAPPSTACK:
- Installation part is same as lampstack installation.
- At the time of installation, it asks for config the password postgres user. Which is equivalent to root user of MySQL.
- Go to /opt/lampstack/apps/phppgadmin/conf and open httpd-app.conf. Change the setting mentioned below.
It’s the settings for accessing the postgresql gui (phppgadmin) using URL.
- For changing the url of phppgadmin goto /opt/lampstack/apps/phppgadmin/conf and open httpd-prefix.conf.
- Another settings you need to check its user authentication. Goto /opt/ /postgresql/share/ And change pg_hba.conf as per shown below.
IMPORTING DATA FROM MYSQL TO POSTGERSS There is different applications available which are converting the mysql db to PQSGL. For centos nmig is perfect solution
. 1. Create a new PostgreSQL database. Sample: CREATE DATABASE my_postgresql_database; If you are planning to migrate spatial data (geometry type columns), then PostGIS should be installed and enabled. 2. Download Nmig package and put it on the machine running your PostgreSQL (not mandatory, but preferably). Sample: /path/to/nmig
3. Edit configuration file located at /path/to/nmig/config/config.json with correct details. Notes: config.json contains brief description of each configuration parameter Make sure, that username, you use in your PostgreSQL connection details, defined as superuser (usually “postgres”) More info
5. Go to Nmig directory, install dependencies, compile and run the app 6. $ cd /path/to/nmig 7. $ npm install 8. $ npm run build 9. $ npm start
Make database dump on PGSQL:
./pg_dump -U cbpro cbpro | gzip > /backups/cbprofull_$ct.sql.tar.gz It also can zip the psql dump file.
INSTALLING PGSQL and MYSQL IN SAME SERVER: 1. First of all you need to download lampstack and lappstack both. 2. First follow the lampstack installation process. Keep the directory name as mentioned. 3. After complete installation of lampstack you need to stop the lamp mysql and apache services. 4. After that rename the lampstack folder to lampstackback. Its help us to find the missing files which is required at the time of integrating the mysql server with lappstack. 5. Install the lamp stack follow the lappstack installation section. And rename the directory to lampstack. 6. After complete installation of lappstack stop te pgsql and apache services for farther configuration. 7. Copy the msql folder from lampstackbackup and pest it to lampstack folder. 8. Goto /opt/lampstack/apache2/conf/bitnami and open bitnami-apps-prefix.conf, and include mysql path as shown below.
- Go to ctlscript.sh and check with lampstackbackups ctlscript.sh for including mysql controls on it.
- Goto /opt/lampstack/php/etc and open php.ini file and make the changes.
- Go to /opt/lampstack/php/include/php/ext file and copy the mysqli file from lampstackbackup folder.
- After that restart, the server, and check the both mysql and pgsql working or not.